It's Saturdaeeeeeeeeee.... =P
1.5 days and it's back to work. Geezz...
1.5 weeks and it's my favouritest holiday. Woots.
I want to buy tons of clothes but nothing for me to buy. Boo.
The Koo and I headed for Chinatown after work last night and the traffic and parking was horrendous.
So we gave up and went to eat free flow sashimi instead. =P
Don't think the portin we ate amounts to $77 but it was satisfying. Ordering free flow of salmon sashimi and ebi tempura. Shiokalicious. =)
We saw Aiyoyo and her husband there too. But she looked so fierce, unlike on TV. Ecks.
Speaking of last night, I ended work @ 8.30pm (on a bloody FRIDAY!!!) and I havent finished my stuff. It's just so fucking draining it's killing me.
And I don't know what went wrong with the planets up there on Thursday but whatever CAN GO WRONG DID GO WRONG. My goodness shit. I was frantically clearing all the nonsensical shitzo after lunch and it was freaking killing me.
I don't know whats wrong with my work man. Hopefully they will lessen my workload soon cos I'm drained over work. Boooooooooooooooooooo.
And the boy. He's so tensed up every single day it worries me. =(
Maybe both of us should just chill and be bo chup about work. Maybe that will solve the problem. -_-"
The market is going cuckoo now. As my boss said yesterday, if you do play in the market, it's time to exit and buy @ a lower price.
Hmmmm......
I'm going shopping now. Hopefully I will have new clothes to wear @ the beginning of the Rat year.
24 this year. Old booboo. Sheesh.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home