Today is just not my day.
Didnt go to work cos of the flu that started on New Year's Day.
Walked out to eat porridge and my favourite slippers' strap broke.
Dragged my feet to Bata to buy a new pair of slippers, which gave me blister and my skin came off. Great.
Went to see the family doc but I had to wait over 2 hours so went to the one opposite.
The bloody doc gave me attitude that made me boiling mad.
And the stupid AUNTIE staff was soooooooo bloody slow I nearly went crazy.
That piece of shit clinic had no NETS so I had to take a bus to a nearby shopping centre to withdraw cash.
Walked all the way back to the clinic, miserable, tired and just plain ill.
Now I'm all weak and groggy, thanks to the yucky medicine.
Can't meet the ex-colleagues for dinner which totally sucked.
I wonder how much can I take.
Damn.
Such a bitch when I'm ill and nothing goes right.
Screamed @ the mum cos she just says the wrong things @ the wrong time.
The boy wants to come and visit me after work tho he didn't drive today.
Feel so useless. Think it's the bloody medicine making me feel this way.
I'm going to sleep.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home