CNY spree.
Just when I blogged that I cant find any clothes to buy, Jan and I spent loads of money in Bugis. -_-"
But on a happier note, we solved our CNY clothes woes. Yayness!!
The hiao pok poks. (Jerry's mirror. He's actually the narcisstic one.)


Love my hair now. But it's a pain in the ass to style it. And it's a definite no-no in office, I think.


Bought all these dresses in Bugis... hohoohohoh...
10 buckaroos blue dress. Fits Janjan perfectly.

Saw this dress while paying and decided to buy it too.

Littleredheels was selling this dress. Didnt look flattering on the website but it definitely look good on both of us. =)

Jan's cutesy little white dress.

Another $10 sequined dress. Jan looks freaking good in the animal print scarf. But as Jerry said, "She won't dare to wear it out."
True true.

This is my favouritest of them all.


It's great to have sister eh. We share most of our clothes, except for those freaking short shorts that she has.

Love these sneakers from HK 1 year ago.
Now I just need to stock on working clothes and some freaking shoes and I will be a happier girl. =)
Oh ya, Jerry got back his Os results and I must say it's not bad for a person who played for 4 years and started mugging a few weeks before.
Byebye weekend. Boooooooozzzzz.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home