Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, February 01, 2008

Feeling sooooooo satisfied now.
Met up with the siblings after work to shop for Jerry's CNY clothes.
Bugis Village was a nightmare and he only bought 2 berms for 50 bucks.
CHEAP though!! =)

Headed to BHG and to my surprise, the men's clothes were actually affordable and decent looking.
So Jerry bought all his clothes... 2 shirts, 1 tee, 1 freaking damn ex jeans and we were done.
Jan bought a bag (AGAIN!!!) in a span of 1 week.
She bought a pink Le Coq Sportif bag last week and a Puma one today.
Anyway she's hiding it from the mum so we'll see when the mum will know.
*evil grin*

I didn't buy anything today but surprisingly I feel damn happy.
All the stuff that my siblings bought today were really value for money and that makes me a pleased girl. =)

On another note, I bought a pair of tights and a red mini dress online.
It looked damn good on the site but I didnt think it looked that flattering on me. I think I'm much taller than the model so it's like a freaking top (instead of a dress). Boo.
But since the mum loves it so much, I gave it to her.
Hoho.
The tights were not what I expected too so my online shopping experience were not enjoyable. -_-"

The Koo also treated the siblings and I to Pasta Mania.
Thanks Kookoo-pok!! Muacks.
Anyway, Pasta Mania irritates me sooo much cos their dishes are not standardized.
The bacon aglio I ate last week was fantastic!!!
The one I ate today was totally off standard. It tasted like Cine's (which has the worst branch ever I swear!!)
I feel like complaining but I don't know where's the feedback form.
So till they get their act back, I don't think I'm going back there again.
-__-"

Oh ya, these are some of the online journals that I visit.
I think they actually are damn freaking good and totally admire the owners.
So hope you enjoy them too (Pretty girls galore!!! Slurp!)
But frankly speaking, you can actually get some of the clothes in Bugis so no harm checking out Bugis Village first (if you can tahan the crowd).

Okie. Damn tired already!!!
CNY in a few days. Freaking excited. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home