Weekend is here...
Feel so good after a rest... was late twice in a week.. hope that it wouldn't hurt my grade. Hee.. I didn't realise working life was so tiring.. or was it cos I couldn't get used to waking up early. Hmm... but my bio clock is working fine now.. will wake up automatically around 7.30 am and rush out to catch the 8.15 bus. Just hope that the dark circles under my eyes will go away quick.. they are freaking ugly.. =(
It seems that everyone is enjoying their PA.. hmm.. mine is ok.. but some part of me wished that I can work in some corporation and experience the real corporate life. Other than learning that I shouldn't try to take a cab during the morning peak hours.. I think I didn't learn much.. hmm.. maybe it's still early.. I shall wait and see how lor.. but it sucks.. think I'm getting the I'm-jealous-of everyone syndrome.. Damn.. so annoying.
Feel kind of moody nowadays.. Wonder what I will do in the future.. Don't know what's my career path.. Argh.. so depressing... and I realise life is unfair eh.. all the good things happen to the meanies.. I want to be a meanie!!! blehs... There are so many things that I want to do.. but don't know how to go about getting it.. Not in my current situation. Oh well, we'll see after my PA.. or after my exam posting. Hmm... I have something that I want to do after graduating.. I feel that it's my best option but I'm doing it because I have no other choice. Have many regrets in life... but no choice liao la.. oh well..
On a lighter tone.. I went shopping and bought a white mini skirt, light or aqua blue top and a pair of specs. hmm.. will post up photos once I download it onto the comp.. forgot to get the cable from Dear. Well. it feels so good to be slacking and not feel tired. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home