Happy Birthday my dear Jerry!!
It has been awhile since I blogged.. Too tired to blog.. not much things to talk about too.. and I don't feel like talking about my work here. Always complained to Dear after work.. so I guess that's enough. =) Hmm... was complaining about the attachment and why the school would send their students to do such work with measely pay... then i realised I have myself to blame. If I had taken the initiative and find a company on my own, maybe i wouldn't get such pay after all. The part-timer in my company is doing the same amount of work as me and yet her pay is double. Argh... gets annoyed when i think about that but I have only myself to blame. =P So disillusioned about work that I really really appreciate studying now.. but there's only 1 more year to go... Why did I take so long to appreciate studying? Hah... Anyway, my grades this sem were good.. Happy about them. Best results ever. Wahahaha... But i want to improve next sem. Yupyup...
Was planning my timetable for next sem and it's so tedious. And Shichao reminded me that it was only a draft cos we had to accomodate others' timetables too.. Arghh.. annoying. But i guess working with Weijun will be good cos i learn quite alot from him. Amazed at the amount of creativity this guy has.. Of cos, i will want to be with Cindy. She's funny and nice to talk too.. =) Hee.. maybe we will end up chatting again for the whole lesson if the seminar is boring. Wahahaa.. I'm going nuts.
Feel like going overseas after my attachment but not sure yet. Paid over $900 for my insurance policy thingy so I'm kinda broke now. Blehs... but really hope to go for a short trip. It has been 2 months since I stayed at home.. and i'm enjoying every moment of it.. wahahah... not tempted to go back hall at all.. but we'll see.. Xiaomin is still the only reason i want to go back to stay. Speaking of her, she brought me to a Japanese restaurant recently. it's similar to Sushi Tei but cheaper and nicer. It's my favourite Japanese restaurant currently and went there several times now. Dear even made friends with the manager there.. wierd.. anyway, go try it out.. It's located at Wisma Atria next to Topshop. It's really affordable and yummy.. Thanks Xiaomin..=)
Going out soon.. It's my bro's birthday. Going to celebrate with him later. Going to enjoy ourselves. Mum went to Thailand to attend a church camp. The prices were exorbitant.. Wonder why it is so ex when it was far more cheaper when we went last year. *Angry* oh well...I still don't have a good impresssion of it after so many years.. Blehs..
Anyway, Happy 15 months Dear! I still can't believe I'm not sick of you at all after seeing you everyday for this past year.. Hee hee.. I love you. muackz.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home