Ramblings in the middle of the night..
It's three in the morning and I'm still blogging. It's way past my bedtime.. and I'm tired.. But I don't feel like sleeping yet. Maybe cos I feel sticky and I'm too lazy to walk to the bathroom to have my shower. Although the bathroom is just 2 steps away from where I'm sitting. There is so many things that I have to do when I take a bath.. I need to walk a few steps, open the cupboard, choose my towel and clothings, close the cupboard, walk to the toilet, lock the door, take off my clothes and bathe. Wah.. so troublesome.. typing about it makes me tired.. However, the satisfaction of taking a bath can't be described.. Therefore, I have decided to take shower after this post but i will do everything quickly so that it wouldn't seem so tedious in my mind. I'm freaking wierd. =P
Anyway, I received an email from Raqvind. She's my jc friend. We were close during my 1st few months in AJ till I got attached to Terence and we drifted apart. Maybe Terence kept coming in between us and she was jealous. That was one of my biggest regret in JC. Neglecting my girlfriends cos of a guy. I'm so so glad that she emailed.. Hope this friendship will last. Although I hurt her then, she was there for me when Terence and I broke up. I was basically a loner then except for Daniel and Weili but they are guys so that doesn't count. I am grateful for her... for making my last few days in that sickening school better.. and I really hope that our friendship will last. =) This reminds me of my secondary school friends. Went clubbing with Fiona and Alicia on wed and Fiona told me that MS and Debbie are not as close as MS thought they were. I was quite shocked to hear that cos MS loves to brag about how close she and Debbie were. I pity MS actually. I can say confidently that Alicia and I are really good friends and she will not disagree with me. I cherish my friendships with Xiaomin and Tracy too.. they make my hall life so much brighter. Although I'm not as close to them as I am with Alicia, I hope that one day we will. =) Anyway, speaking of Debbie, I drifted apart from her after sec sch days. We were so close to each other in SC, together with Jessica. But we drifted apart. I tried to stay in contact with Jessica... but she sort of just cut me off. That hurts and though I say that I don't care now.. it still hurts when i think about it. As for Debbie, I just changed my opinion about her after thinking that she was close to MS. Apparently that is not the case and I'm wondering if i should take the initiative and msg her. But I'm really scared that I may get hurt.. if her reply is 'cold', I will get upset I think. Hmm.. still thinking about it...
Whatever it is, I am real fortunate that I have such wonderful girlfriends.. and sweet siblings .. and doting boyfriend.. Oh well, life is good for me.. so i shall go and bathe now. =)
I love Desperate Housewives, Lost and accessories from Bangkok. *grins*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home