Thanks Jan.
Look at my new blog.. nice eh? heehee...All thanks to my sis.. She did all those for me.. the tagboard and the sprinkly thingy... cool... i had no idea how she did it.. and not really interested to know too.. hee.. Anyway, Thanks Jan.. Her blog is real nice too.. I have no idea how to link her blog.. so doesn't matter la. Hee..
Just ended work.. Waiting for Dear to come and eat dinner with us. Wonder what to eat though... It's quite annoying when Mum is not around. No one to cook dinner for us.. and we don't know what to eat too.. argh.. I miss my mum... though she likes to nag when she's at home.. it just feels wierd now. =P
Had so many things to blog jsut now.. but don't have the inspiration now. Wahahaa... Silly bum. Anyway, there's politics in the office. Cool... don't think the other part-timer really likes me though. But i'm ok with it.. don't really care about her.. Maybe cos I get to go to the campus more than she does. Hah.. But it's not really my fault. I can't choose where to go. I rather stay in the office and enjoy the air-con.. oh well.. hahah... so interesting. =) We'll see how things go from now on.. I'm dreading next friday.. It's PACK-UP day... Yucks.. going to be real sticky and dirty after that. Arghh..
Will blog again when I have more inspiration. Btw, I realised that I always said that I will post up photos but I never did. Hahaha.. cos I'm too lazy to do so.. So my blog will be a photo-less one (except for the silly photo of me) till the day I decided that i'm not too lazy to do so. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home