FOC 2005
After a whole week of screaming and cheering, it's back to normal again. Time to hit the books.. *whack whack*
FOC:
52 got the best block.. surprised surprised. Considering we are so not enthusiastic and stuff.. I wonder how we got the best block. I came to the conclusion that our freshies were very 'guai' and did not incur the wrath of the important heads and hence, received the title. Dear did not understand how we got it.. he thinks no one deserves it this year.. cos all the blocks were just like that.. as in BLAHS.. not one block stood out. He said we deserved it more last year but of course we did not win.. How on earth will we win if we pissed LCK? Anyway, I think he sucks... and I'm glad he is out of hall forever. Yeah..... makes the whole hall so dirty.. not in the literal sense. Nvm...
Anyway, I'm glad FOC is over. 1 week lack of sleep is no joking matter. Wondered how I got through last year. Think I'm getting older.. Can't tahan as much anymore. =( Saw some people in different perspective after this week..
Gained respect for 2 of the GLs.. Think they did a great job considering it was their first FOC... Yupyup.. Had lots of fun playing around with them. =)
Came to realise that guys can be damn bitchy too.. hahaha.. super interesting... anyway, the most important lesson I have learnt after this FOC was that ALL guys are flirtatious.. It doesn't matter whether he is loyal or attached.. there will be some flirty wormy inside his blood waiting to come out and play with the girls. So Mr Koo.. you are a flirt too.. no matter what you says. Blehs..
The freshies this year are ok I guess.. I mean.. they are just like that.. I don't know how to describe them. Think they just don't have the competitive streak in them... which kind of suits their BL.. cos Ang Pang is a nice guy. Don't think winning is very important to him...
Well, last year's FOC was still the best one I have attended (not that I attended many) and that's a memory I will keep forever. =)
Will upload photos soon.. Waiting for my lazy bugs to sleep first...
P.S. Haoling, think you did a great job... so don't bother about anyone's comments.. You are the cutest BL ever.. Heehee.. pretty and cute. I want to pinch your cheeks!!!!!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home