I hate S.H.E.
I hate S.H.E. man.. They really really suck. Not the Taiwanese pop group.. but three wannabes who call themselves that. *fucking disgusted look + violently rolling eyeballs*
To the 3 bloody bitches:
Fuck you! Don't complain to others when you are the one at fault man. We did not ostracise you.. You are just too bloody sensitive. You want all the guys to pay attention to you right? Go to Geylang la... You should be glad that I did not bad-mouth you in front of the freshies.. So wat do you expect? For me to give you a hug and welcome you into my life when we did not talk to each other for a whole bloody year? Dream on man... So what if you cried? Big deal.. You want people to notice you.. you have to be enthusiastic and join in together. Don't blame others when your bloody attitude is not suitable for FOC.. I can say that all the other GLs included you in.. but you are not a freshie man.. Don't expect all the attention on you.. Stupid attention seeking whores. I'm really pissed when I heard all these nonsense yesterday. Why the fuck did you all move in? I did not complain when your clique played together and had fun during normal days.. so don't complain that you were ostracised!! Bitches...... So stop acting like kids. You are just 1 bloody year younger than me!! Behave your age.. I don't see the other 85 girls acting like that...
So to the 3 bitches that call themselves S.H.E. ... fucking grow up. I'm going to smile at you from now on... cos I don't want the middleman to be difficult.. but behind that smile... I'm cursing at you. FUCK OFF LOSERS.. (and don't spoil the reputation of S.H.E.. Stop calling yourselves that when you are obviously childish and ugly..)
Why must my life be tainted by such ugly spots? Pui!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home