Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm becoming a diet freak.. =(

Spent the day packing my clothes.. going back to hall on sat. Wah.. 3 months almost up... how time flies... I know it sounds damn cliche.. but what the hell. =)

Anyway, threw alot of clothes away just now. Actually going to send it to the salvation army.. but will have to find one day to do that. So a humongous bag of clothes is sitting behind Dear's car now. Hee.. tried to revamp my wardrobe.. but failed miserably. Heehee.. Cut up a teeshirt.. but it looked so ugly now that I banished it to be my rag for tomorrow's spring cleaning in hall.... which I kind of dread. Ecky yucky blehs..........

At night was spent at Mustafa shopping centre. Bought a small tv for hall.. Finally got a tv. Yippee... after 2 yrs stay... -_-" Bought some toiletries too.. cheap cheap. But of cos.. I'm broke after paying for the "coloured box". Tee hee..

Proceeded to Mr Bean for supper. I wasn't supposed to eat.. but I couldn't resist the temptation I guess. Dear and I shared a chicken pie, prawn quesadilla and mango soda between us. *burp* Actually feels kinda guilty now. =( Cos I had dinner before going out. Becoming more conscious of my diet now. Strictly no soft drinks.. but I guess lemon tea is ok.. Hee.. I want my face to slim down... Help!!

Actually I hate it that I have to control my diet. Loved the days when I could gorge down Haagen Diaz ice cream with Dear.. Drink lots and lots of Coke and eat supper without worries. But I guess my willpower to have a slimer face will triumph all these yummilicious food. Wahahaha...

Wah.. actually I digress alot.. cos I wanted to blog about Project Superst*r. I'm happy that Weilian (the blind one) and Weicong (the cute one) got into the next round. Woo hoo~.. My sis and I were so happy that we woke my bro up. Tee hee.. Just hope that Weilian can tahan to the finals.. though he wouldn't win. I think the winner for guys will be Weicong.. cos he's damn cute. I think I have a soft spot for guys who dye their hair.. so Dear.. GO AND DYE la.. Heehee... Free one leh.. Hee. (but of cos if you don't want to.. I will still show you my affection by torturing you. "P)

Don't really care about the girls.. Cos whoever wins it.. Good for you eh.. =)

Who wants to help me clean up tomorrow? *flutters eyelashes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home