Be back in a week......
Just finished packing.
I brought so many stuff... Better to be safe than sorry. Teehee..
Had a wonderful time yesterday with my lovely cousins..
My mood was spoilt in the beginning due to the inefficiency of the custom of a particular country. However, the wonderful food of that particular country and the lovely company made me change my mind. I can bear with the inefficiency. I pity those poor souls who shuttle between the two countries daily though. *salute to them*
Hyperactive Xinquan. This little guy is so witty... He made us tickle for the whole day.
My cute Waigong in the background.

All my little cute cousins. Nicholas is missing though... My grandfather is so lucky.. *beams*

Mr Hyper Xinquan vs Mr Cool Jiada. He hardly talks and smiles... So young so attitude. Hah.

Can't wait to see them again during CNY.
__________________________________________________
Went for supper with KLW just now. At Holland.V.
It's so great to drink and chat and relax there.
The atmosphere and weather was great.
It has been awhile since we had a nice long chat.. I love talking to him. Talk about anything under the sun. Hee..
Enjoyed myself throughly.
We will do that more often eh dear?
=)
_________________________________________________
Dearie,
I'm going to miss you so so muchie!!!
Will think of you all the time eh..
Enjoy your last week of work..
Love ya!!
Muacks..
Be Back In A Week.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home