Woo... Jan finally taught me how to transfer photos from the phone to the computer.
F.i.n.a.l.l.y!
Ge paper was fine.. I had time to finish all the questions. Don't understand how some can finish the paper much much earlier than the allocated time. Is it because I write very slow or am I just damn luo suo?
After the paper, Jan and I collected our speckys..
Pink and red rule the day!!

Face very oily siah... -_-"

The specs are really very very cool and pretty. So if you want to make new glasses, ask me for the addy. Really worth it. =)
Shopped around at Queensway for abit and indulged myself again. Teehee...
New retro pants matched with white shirt (inspired by yesterday's 8.30pm show) and my no-chance-to-wear waisted belt.
Very ugly pose. Boo!

I realised my mum has lots of pretty shirts. I especially love her yellow polka dotted shirt with puffy sleeves. Too bad she is a size M while I'm a S. Wasted... =( Oh while... I love matching different clothes together man.. How I wish I get a job where I can dress people up all day long..
daydreamdaydreamdaydreamdaydreamdaydreamdaydreamdaydream
Who needs a wardrobe makeover?
Ask me la!! I will be most willing to help.. Teehee..
And now the best part of this post..
All the little kids that have been kept inside my phone for who knows how long.........
I lurb DionDion.
I really love him to pieces.. I miss him.. I hope he doesn't grow up that soon...
Sometimes he acts coy and shy...


.
.
.
.
.
Other times he likes to act dao.

(Take photo with pretty girl face so black. -_-")
Once in a while, he will love to play peek-a-boo..

.
.
.
.
Most of the time, he loves to shake you up!!!

shakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshake
Look at the famous fattilicious cheeks.
Boing boing!

Another cute little kiddy that resembles a gentle alien..
Liangyi.

Doesn't he look like he is wearing the popular "big-eye" contact lenses?
My neighbour-niece, Xinyi.
She can actually remember my name although I am always M.I.A.
Her mum is one pretty and sweet lady.

The little girl on the right is the youngest cousin from my dad's side.
Yixuan.
She FREAKING resembles a caucasian can!

Ahh... I love kids.......
Other people's kids to be exact.
=)
Edited: In response to my uncle's query, my Mum is back from M'sia stronger and more tanned than ever. She was the 2nd to reach the summit ok!!! 2nd for an auntie (a hip and funky one that is).. Not bad at all eh! All the young ones lost to her.. Tsk tsk.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home