Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back from Malacca.
Got a sprained toe.
Scared... yet excited to start work.
I will never know till I try right?
Hee...
___________________________________________

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Watched Superman at Great World City on Monday.
Was our first at the Gold Class theatre.
Very very shiok!!!
There were only 30 reclining seats in the cinema, with blankets provided.
It was so comfortable that I fell asleep during the movie. Teehee...

We could order drinks and snacks from the lounge area, and the staff will send in for us.
But suaku Koo and I didn't know and went to queue at the box office for popcorn and drink.
-_-"

Anyways, it's such a great experience.. I hope we get free tickets again SOON. Heehee..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had BillyBomber's for the 1st time together and Koo had to overorder!
That humongous burger that Haoling had previously, buffalo wings, cheese fries and root beer float.
Eat until puke!! Hee..
Anyway, I was feeling narcissistic that day.. So here goes...

After driving.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for Koo at the petrol station.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Freaking BIG nose. Hoho...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My very HANDSOME boy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I prefer him when he looks silly... =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I miss this silly bum now.. Can't wait to see him later......
___________________________________________

Met up with Ali just now.
This sexy hottie is going to Brisbane for 1 month..
Going to miss her so so much.
Had quite a talk with her.

Hmmm.. Just want to tell my friends......

I came to realise that no matter what we say, when you are in love, nothing gets into the head.
It's ok.
Just enjoy the moment and if the day comes when you are hurt, all your friends will be here with you.
The most important thing is to come out stronger than ever after that.
And someday, you will meet that special one.

=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hot bestie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home