Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The comp was down for a few days but it's up and running now, thanks to Koo's brother.

Blogging now cos I can't get to sleep.

I hate quarrels, especially those kickass major ones.

Had an enjoyable day at ECP cycling but so what?

I want to do something drastic, just for fun.

Maybe cut my hair or something.

But I scared I look damn young or ugly or something.

Oh ya, I hit FUCKING 50kg.

Like WTF!!!

I'm really going on a diet. Won't eat yummy food till I hit back 45.

Damn shit la.

I'm really really curious who reads my blog. If you are not my friend, then don't read k?

Just feeling pissy and what not now.

Fuck la, what a good way to usher in the new year.

Many so-called friendships are bullshit man.

But thank God for Ali, HL, Tracy and Xiaomin.

Ok la, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home