Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The past 2 days have been STRESSFUL with a capital S man....
I was bombarded with smses, smses and MORE SMSES.
Looking at my phone makes me wanna puke so badly.
Things got so bad today, I just feel like bursting out in tears, take mc and just get away from the office (and my hp).

But obviously, the conscience didn't allow me to (and the mum will nag me till death) so here I am...
Complaining to whoever that cares to read. -_-"

I'm going to support 5 people tomorrow (God help me please!!)
So hopefully there wont be that many smses, not that many shitz to clear and I can clear my mountain-high KIVs in peace.
____________________________________________________________

I have this plan in mind. Hopefully I can succeed in 3 months. Don't know how to go about doing it.. But I need to start on it.

Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home