I love you, MC!!! MUACKS!
I bought the object of my desire earlier on.
Ok la.. maybe not object.. but I have been craving for it for the longest time ever.
So heck the fats and the fact that I have not been exercising for weeks..
I bought....

Mooncakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a sucker for mooncakes man.
The brown baked skin. Sweet lotus paste. And a single salty yolk to match the sweetness.
Geez.......
It's heavenly man.
Actually I only like the brown type with a single yolk. No snowskin or durian paste or whatever nonsense that they come up with nowadays.
Mei is a traditional girl. =)
Can't wait for all the free mooncakes to come.. I will finish them all.
Muahahahhahahahahaa.
Sorry Ali. Didn't meet you today. It's all the herbal chicken soup's fault. =P
Anyway I get tired easily nowadays.
I'm usually stoned by the end of the day.
So I will just head home and slack after dinner.
I have also lost interest in dressing up and what not.
So that's very very bad.
Hopefully everything will change for the better soon.
And I wanna meet up with all my girl friends soon!!!!
Alrighty. I'm off to finish the rest of the mooncake.
*chuckles*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home