Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I spent the day nursing a hangover and watching the whole of ANTM on youtube.
Beginning to appreciate youtube man. Muahahhaaa...
And I don't understand why I always get a hangover.
Like damn.
I wasn't drunk last night yet I get a throbbing headache.
-_-"
Anyway it was always fun to club with Koo and his friends.
But maybe we shall stick to eating dinner or something next time.
Heh.
______________________________________________________

On a different note, 2 ppl I know passed away on Friday.
Kinda shocking to hear about it.
As much as I always say that I want to die, I guess I dont really want to.
Like there are still so many things to do yet.
I don't know man.
Feels abit wierd.
_______________________________________________________

Alright I need to go.
I still have a hangover to get rid of.
Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home