Or Ki & Tua Bin
My attachment is finally over.. It was over on tues. But monday can be counted too cos I went shopping with my colleagues and the Boss. She treated me to ice-cream.. It's great to be on holidays.. especially when you just received the paycheck. Hee hee...
Went out with Dear yesterday. We went shopping and watched Batman begins. I understand why the movie got good reviews. It's not like the previous Batmans where there were only actions and no plot. There is actually a storyline in this Batman.. Not bad eh.. Anyway, the show is not bad.. but I think it's quite a "dark" show. Just wondering.. Why would anyone wants to live in Gotham city? It's so dark and dirty... Maybe there are cities that are like that.. just that I don't know about it. I'm glad I live in Singapore then. =)
I wanted to buy a dress yesterday but I walked from Far East to Heerens and there were nothing.. NOTHING!! No dress that I fancied and I ended up buying nothing. Except for 2 pairs of capri pants that I bought for Mum. They were from Mango.. Cost $16 each. My mum liked it so much that she just called and asked me to go and buy a black one for her. -_-' Planning to go to Bugis on Fri to search for a dress. I'm attending a wedding dinner on Sat.. that's why the need for a dress. Hmm.. I just bought one for the previous wedding dinner but I don't like the idea of wearing that dress again. So paiseh.. cos Dear's family saw it before.. Girls are so troublesome eh.. *tsk tsk* Anyway, I'm saving that dress for my hall's D&D. Don't want to go but since I have to.. might as well make the most of it and look nice for the occasion. Back to Sat.. I need a dress.. So I better see something i like on Fri.. if not Dear will be stressed. Tee hee..
Things have been strained between us the past week. Partly cos of my work and the rest is due to us being broke. Money can really make a relationship strained eh.. I hate to be broke.. Arghh.. Hope I won't be feeling like that at the end of the month.. hee..but I don't think so.. have spare cash now. Trying to save it.. "P Things are better now and I think that we actually complement each other.. I think that's good in the long run..
How "Or Ki" and "Tua Bin" complements each other:
- I like moles ----->He has one humongous mole for me to like.
- I'm lazy -----> He's hardworking. (When I'm hardworking, he became lazy)
- I'm always late -----> He's quite punctual (ends up waiting for me everytime we go out. "P)
- I like to spend -----> He has self -control to save up.
- I have a round face -----> He has an oval face =(
- I have a wide butt -----> Perky butt (and he's damn proud of it now -_-)
- I like to shop -----> He has the muscles to help me carry my stuff around. Tee hee...
- I like to watch TV -----> He doesn't mind sitting on the floor while I lie on the bed enjoying TV shows..
There are many others.. but these are the few that I thought of. Anyway, if we ever break up, I will just laugh at this post. Hah... *choy choy*
Okok.. think I'm done with blogging for the day. Going to slack now.. Will blog more nowadays.. since i have nothing to do. Tee hee..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home