Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Why must I have a title everytime?

It's subject registration later and they gave me an off day.. so that means i don't have to work tml.. Yay!!! I'm getting restless during work.. Pulling myself to work every morning, waiting for lunch time and then waiting for Dear to pick me up after work. There's nothing much to do nowadays.. just writing addresses on the envelopes in preparation for next camp. 3000 over addresses... and i wrote 1000 single-handedly.. Damn sick of doing that so my siblings were roped in to help me. Hee... I'm still left with 900 plus addresses.. hope the other part-timer will finish it by tml so that I don't have to do it anymore and they will give me a 1 week off.. *fat hope* The other part-timer is leaving on thurs.. lucky her.. We are having a bowling session with the teachers and leaders on Fri. Don't feel like going but I guess it's better than being cooped up in the office. Can't wait for my PA to end!!! Argh...

This morning, the lazy one in the office said she was hungry so the hardworking one saw my packet of Twisties on the table so she suggested eating that. I didn't mind sharing so I just told the lazy one to eat it. She happily munched my Twisties away from morning till after lunch and that was the last time I saw them. I only ate ONE freaking piece!! I don't mind sharing but she should have to courtesy to ask me whether I want any instead of just eating and eating away. I know it's very cheap and stuff.. but that's basic courtesy!!! I bought it!! not her.. Why is she so lazy and greedy? And the thing is.. she doesn't even offer me when she has snacks. Pah... Just glad that it will be over soon... They asked me to work for them during the hols.. though I said I will if I'm free.. There's no way I will go back!! The pay is not that great and you have to be coolies.. I hate that part.. Yucks. Pining for 2 July to come..

Going to wakeboard later with my siblings. Hope they like it.. and hope that my period won't come later.. argh.. i can't be that unlucky..

I have lots and lots of blackheads... how to get rid of them? I tried using egg white, those pore pack thingys and exfoliating gel.. but they don't work at all.. argh... Plannig to buy Ginvera's Marvel Gel.. If that doesn't work.. I really don't know waht to do.. somebody help me!! I hate blackheads.. Blehs.. and I have a humongous pimple that doesnt seem to go away. When i had acne in the past, I will be cursing those girls who complain about having one pimple on their face but now I know how they feel... I don't want to be pimply face anymore.. =P

It's late at night.. and I'm stay awake..................

Things between us seem to be different now.. and I don't want that to happen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home