Pms-ing
Just finished watching the results show for Project Superst*r.. Feeling heavy now.. not sure why though.. maybe i'm pms-ing.. Argh.. Anyway back to the show... M5 is out and I don't think he deserves it. He got the highest marks last night. Think he got voted out cos not many people sms-ed in to vote for him.. He's real good.. Although he reminds me of Tan Weizhi.. this loser asshole I knew in jc. Maybe that's the reason he lost.. He looks too arrogant for his own good..
There's another girl that looks arrogant and she probably is considering the way she drove her Mercs around NTU in the trailer. She probably studies there too.. if not why would they film her driving her expensive toy there? Hmm.. but why did she get in and not the TWZ lookalike? Probably becos she is rich.. she can easily spend lots of moo-lah asking people to send in sms to support her. I'm not trying to be mean here.. Just trying to analyse the situation here.. How can she be better than M5? And she's not even a looker... So my conclusion is money makes the world goes round. =P
There's another girl that I'm not very fond of. M4 I think.. Her name is Lijun and the reason that I will not support her.. cos her name is the same as TWZ's (ex) girlfriend (not sure if they are still together). Hahah.. This pair annoyed me so much in jc.. Anyway, she can't really sing too.. So i don't think she will last long. Anyway, she can always go back to be a model or an extra on TV to get a shot at fame...
And for guys.. I don't think Sebastian should be in (can remember his name cos my sis supports him. *puke*) He can't sing.. He's not really cute and I seriously mean it cos I usually fall for guys with teeny weeny eyes.. so yupyup.. M5 should be in instead of him. Not fair.. I think he got him cos his parents voted for him alot alot?? Maybe he's rich too.. Sigh..
I'm hooked on this show. It's interesting and I get to bitch about the contestants to my siblings and Mr Koo.. even though they may not be really listening to me. Oh well.. doesn't matter.. Just wanna nit pick at people. Think my pms is getting worse.. feels so bitchy now. Anyway, all these are just my opinions eh.. no offence to anyone. Not many reads this anyway. Haha..
Life's a bitch. I'm a bitch. What the hell. Fuck pms.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home