Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I love BARGAINS... wahahaha...

Met up with Xiaomin today... She looked good in her turquoise top and jeans. =) Bought some stuff. Think I went crazy with the buying cos cooped up in my house for too long. Haha...

This is the pair of shoes that I bought on friday. But I only collected it today... nice.. very unique. Don't think the camera did it any justice. Actually this applies to all the pictures that I took today.. =(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought it from Mondo. The shoes there are nice.. can go and take a look. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I itchy fingers. Supposed to collect my shoes.. but ended up buying another pair there. It's quite comfy.. Luckily, my mum hasn't seen it. Phew..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Suitable for school.. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought a belt. Wanted to buy something like this a long time ago. Finally found a nice one today. Damn cheap too..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought a shrug too. Think it's called a shrug.. Not sure. Actually Xiaomin spotted it. But she said she wouldn't wear even if she bought it.. So oh well.. Thanks Xiaomin!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everything I bought today costs less than $18.. So I thought it was quite a bargain. Heehee.. Feels happy when I buy cheap things.. Cos I'm a bloody cheapo... Hah...

After shopping, we met Ang pang and the 52 gls for discussion and bought art materials. It was quite tough.. 10 people walking around.. trying to buy stuff...

We met the freshies and had dinner with them. Think my block's freshies are quite ok.. Maybe abit quiet... but I'm sure they will warm up after awhile. Saw a cute guy.. but I think he's cute cos he dyed his hair. Prefer Dear still.. -_-"

Anyway, Dear and I had Carl's Jr for dinner. I ate it with Haoling first... Then accompanied him after the meeting.

The portion is humongous... American size. Haha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually Marina Square is quite interesting now.. alot of eateries. Think will go there again soon. My legs are aching now... Will blog again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home