Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

To Do List...

I know resolution are meant for the ending or beginning of the year.. but what the hell. here goes my list:

1. Wear my retainer everyday!!
Pls go away ugly gap.... =(

2. Stop drinking soft drinks.
This is my 3rd or 4th day without them. Plain water all the way...

3. Drink lemon juice every morning when I wake up.
It's supposedly good for your complexion.

4. Cleanse, tone and moisturise.. EVERYDAY.
I'm a dirty little girl.. Blehs.

5. Stop biting my nails...
I want to go for manicure!!!!!

6. Sleep by 1am.
What am I up so late still? Argh..

7. Do my mask twice weekly.
I want nicer complexion.

This is quite a short list.. but I think I will really need great discipline and willpower to follow them.. =(

Time to sleep..

I miss the afternoons spent lazing around with you.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home