It was an almost perfect day!
Yupyup.
My day started with the driving insructor NOT chiding me for my lousy bends and what not. I bet he was pms-ing last week. =P
I then met Bof and we took the train to Plaza Sing to hang out for awhile before he collects his car at the workshop. It is always fun to take the train with him cos we seldom do that. =)

We spent quite awhile in Spot*light where I bought stuff for some special people. I think Bof was bored from browsing at all the beads and ribbons and he got kind of cranky. Crazy bf I have.
We proceeded to collect his car and had Japanese buffet at Mi*ra*ma Hotel. Ooooo......
Fresh slices of salmon sashimi dipped in lots and lots of wasabi...
Crispy prawn tempura dipped in hot piping sauce...
Smooth and silky chawanmushi...
Savoury sweet potato tempura (My facourite!!!)...
Curryrice.Californiamaki.Grilledchickenwing.Japanesehotpot.Porkkatsu.
Yummyyummyyummy!


$30+++ per person is damn worth it!!
Actually they have a lot more variety but both of us were stuffing ourselves silly with the sashimi and tempura. Hurhur..
The restaurant is called I*koi and you need to make a reservation a week in advance if you want to dine there eh.
So Japanese food lovers... Must go there and try before you die eh. It's really worth it! =)
*burp*
I feel so contented until I think of the truckloads of GMS notes that I have to read and the fact that I'm really not prepared for my last paper in NTU. Not yet anyway.
Yikes.
Off to printing notes.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home