Ridikulous!
It's the END.
Thanks Cindy, Shichao, Weixiong and Weijun.
We will enjoy ourselves in Bintan next week.
=...)
_________________________________________
Caught the doggie movie, Below 8, just now.
Bof liked it.
I'm ok with it.
I don't fancy dogs or any animals actually.
There was this couple seating beside us.
They actually brought their TOY puppies to watch the show.
The girl was actually hugging all her puny soft toys, with their eyes towards the screen.
Oh-My-Goodness!!!!! What were they thinking?
I mean I can understand if you bring your real pet out to watch a show on its own species.
But soft toys????
It's Ridikulous!!!
Digression: I have a sudden liking for this word. I know it's not the correct spelling but I can't remember who spelt it this way. Is it Harry*Pot*Pot? Hee...
Anyway, back to the couple.
I know I shouldn't judge them cos I can be quite wierd and cranky at times. But I just want to use the word 'Ridikulous' la. Teehee... So bo bian... Label them as that. =P
Oh ya.. Bof says the dogs in the movie are huskies or don't-know-what's-their-name.. We saw some in Singapore before. But don't think people should breed them here unless they are damn rich and let their dogs live in airconditioning 24/7.
If they can tahan the cold in Antarctica, what makes you think they can tahan the disgusting HOT weather here?
Yupyup..
So.........
Please don't get a dog (or any animals for that matter) if you can't take care of it. If not, you are really cek ark.
But....
If you are an animal lover like my uncle who spends hundreds on his Ah Fu and dotes on him like nobody's business, then you deserve to keep a pet. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home