I can't get to vote..
Boohoo...
No contest at Ho*lland-Bt*Ti*mah... =(
Actually I don't know if I'm under this constituency...
But I assume so since I live in Bt Timah?
*bimbotic look*
Anyway, I finally know what it means by G*R*C (Grp Represented Constituency). Thanks to Cindy and Weijun. Heehee...
Pardon my ignorance, but I really have no interest in politicks* until this year when I am finally a full-fledged jobless adult and thought that I can vote.
But...but...
The opposition must dashed my hopes. BAH!!!!!!!!!
Bof can vote leh... So lucky!!!
-_-"
*spelling IS intentional.
Enough of politicks!
I went to cut my limp and lifeless hair today.
Can't tahan my fringe and had to keep pining them up curry-pok style.
So I trimmed it and had a damn nourishing and freaking expensive hair treatment.
Sob.
But I guess it's all worth it.
Everyone said it was nice.
My eating binge has taken a toll on my face. Whatever I binge on, it goes straight to my cheeks. No where else. Tmd.
I want to go for botox but it freaking costs $2K!!! Don't have those type of money to spare. =(
So I guess it's exercise for me..
Anyway, look at the hair. Not the face ok!

With my pwetty pwetty hair, I trooped around the whole of Far East Plaza all by myself. And I did not go on a shopping spree!!! Weeee~
I'm damn proud of myself leh!
I only bought a lacy top for 23 buckaroos...
And a white tube top so that I won't zao geng. Hee...
Come to think of it.. The whole combi costs me $38 so it's not very worth it hor?
-_-"

I bought the black capri pants long time ago.
But I couldn't tahan the lacy thing that was at the end so I snipped it off last Saturday and the pants looked so good now. =)
The lacy end is lying in my drawer now. Am thinking of making it into a necklace...(ermm.. if I'm creative enough..)
I made a new discovery last week and I can't wait to share it with my girlfriends.. Wait for my next post eh! "P
Oh ya... Bof told me Youreng-the-replacement-for-Ah-Xin reads my blog.
Hello Youreng!!!!!
Heehee.....







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home