Ali Choy..
I was supposedly an ah lian in primary school.. primary 6 to be exact. That's because I wore a damn short skirt (my pri 1 skirt I think..) and my socks were up to my knees. I didn't know who gave me that name.. but I guessed it was one of the girls from the next class. I disliked them.. especially one.
Fast forward to secondary school..
I made many friends in secondary school but only one stuck to me throughout the 4 years.
And now I'm in university and I only have a handful of girlfriends. And when I say handful.. I really mean that I can count them with one hand. -_-
The point is... this girl whom I disliked in primary school has become my closest girlfriend after all these years. It's scary how one can be an enemy to a friend. Anyway, after all these years... she is still the same girl in secondary school..abit crazy.. very friendly... abit more hiao.. ok.. make that ALOT MORE hiao... and very very pretty and desirable now.. *drools* (you should have seen her i/c photo.. *gags* hehe)
This was taken 2 years back I think...

I like this photo of her.. Quite cool leh.. But she doesn't liek it cos of *ahem*

This picture reminds me of a poster for missing people..

Acting innocent.. buay tahan.. -_-"

Her rock.. It costs $600 plus I think.. Mr Koo... *ahem..hint hint* "P

I liked this picture too.. We looked silly. Haha.. Taken a few days ago when we were at east coast.

Look at her with her blue eyes.. She looks damn good here.. Kauz. Stop drooling...


I realised that my limited girlfriends have similar characteristics. They are fun to be with and I can suan them without them being offended. And most importantly, they are nice people.. not bitchy and stuff... unlike some girls. Yupyup.. Love all my girlfriends.. especially you Alicia! Muacks.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home