Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Wants vs Needs

Went out for dinner with Dear's family yesterday. The restaurant was at Centrepoint and the food is similar to Crystal Jade's La Mian. The noodles was nice but the service sucked.. -_- Anyway, I saw a Giord*no outlet having 20% sale storewide so Dear and i trotted there happily to get a black top that will usually cost $14. The point of saying all these is.. we left the shop $80 plus poorer and UNI$16 richer. I was supposed to buy a black top only but ended up buying a white capri pants too. And my Dear is as equally hiao cos he bought a blue shirt and brown berms. -_- I think the only happy people are the owners of the shop and my sis.. cos she gets to wear the black top.

Anyway, since I bought the pants.. I will need to buy stuff that will match it. Tee hee.. So here are what I need to what I want......

1. Nude thongs. Don't want any VPL. Saw an auntie in town that day wearing white undies under white pants.. Wahahha.. Dear was disgusted cos I pointed it out to him and made him look at her butt. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Ha-vaia-nas...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like the 1st one and 3rd one.. still choosing.. Then i will have the same as Dear. My siblings bought this for him on his bdae:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He looks damn good in that.. esp when matched with polo tee and berms. His matching sense is getting better and better.. Heehee.. =)

3. Birkis... Cute name eh.. Teehee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pink one. Or..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

White one. The following 2 are just to admire cos they are ridiculously expensive in my opinion. ($300 plus per pair)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. Mac Bronzing Stick. I seldom us make-up but this looks good. Going to ask about it tml. But maybe won't buy it yet cos it's number 4.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. From here onwards.. all these are just Wants.
Polo tees from A&F. I like them but they are quite expensive (in my opinion cos I'm quite a cheapo) and not available in S'pore. Wahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6. Denim skirt with crystals. Going to alter my old skirt and add crystals on it at a shop at far east. Cheaper alternative to this.. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7. Tiffany's bracelet.. Nice leh.. but not worth.. Not now anyway..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8. Rings.. I'm not getting married or anything.. they just look nice.. hah..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The ring very pretty.. but the hand quite ugly. -_-
Another ring... More expensive one.. Much much much more..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pretty eh..? *drools* There's one more that I saw it on tv but can't find it on the net. I want that when I get married.. hahhaa.

And to end this.. I want to show you this pair of wedges:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's damn ugly.. the more I look at it.. the wierder it looks. Haha.. And this is not waht I want eh.. it's just wierd looking so I post it up here. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home