Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lazy Sunday..

Today was wasted at some stranger's house.

My mum's friend invited us to go to her friend's house for potluck and then to the beach. My siblings and I didn't know about that and thought we were just going to the beach so we decided to accompany my mum. If we had known earlier.. don't think I would want to go.. It was boring and I fell asleep on their sofa. Blehs...

My sis and I were so bored that we decided to take photos to entertain ourselves. -_- That's the sofa that i sat on for the whole afternoon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My pretty sis. .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Imagine how bored we were..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dion Dion was there too.. This is the 1st kid I know that has an attitude problem.. but he's so cute. He reminds me of Pookie with his fat belly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at the cheek... I'm so so tempted to pinch him.. but I can't.. not without hurting him. So I shall continue to pinch my sis and Mr Koo.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The camera battery died on me.. So no more pictures. But we had fun on the beach.. lazing around.. watching Dion Dion... that part was nice.. Oh well.. It's great to hang out with my family.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home