Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sentosa..

Went Sentosa on wed.. It was damn fun.. hanging out with Dear by the beach.. lazing ard.. He bullied me..forcing me to piggy back him in the sea. But I got my revenge once we went up onto the land.. Heehee. Really really enjoyed myself... =)

We hung out at Siloso beach..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We look good together.. hehe.. bhb.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My guai lan bf...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear bought beer for us.. I'm getting used to the taste. There's actually a reason to why mexican beer are always served with lime. But i'm too lazy to tell.. Ask Mr. Koo if you want to know.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beer and Pocky tastes good together.. Look at the chocolate stains on my teeth!! My orthodontist sucks!! I still have the ugly gap.. boo hoo..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We fell asleep under the hot sun..quite comfy actually.. but i woke up earlier.. so I got a picture of this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On our way back... Both of us didn't bathe.. just rinsed down. My berms was still wet and the seat was wet when I left.. Felt bad..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our reflection.. Can see this woman's butt on the other side of the glass.. Poor thing..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to end this entry.. I shall post this photo of my sis's head... Janice Soh.. what were you doing?!?!? Haha..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope everyone will be happy.. especially Mr. B.H. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home