Support Creative!!
Haven't blogged for a few days.. was spending time with Dear.. It's his last week of freedom.. He's going to start his attachment next week. It's near my place and the pay is good as compared to his friends so that's good. =)
Was toking to Alicia yesterday and she wanted to buy a mp3 player.. an ipod Shuffle:

Alicia... Not nice la.. I mean it's nice.. But it's not worth the money!! No radio.. cannot see the songs you are playing and Fiona has already!!! This is better:

or this:

(ignore those things.. just copied from the website. Heehee...) There are white versions for the above models.. co you can consider again. It's much more worth the money... really. And I think my friend has creative membership card.. dunno if there are discounts for them. So.. the point is.. Support Creative!!! Haha.. There are more functions and they are value for money. The designs are not bad too. I sound like some Creative sales promoter.. Hah.. Anyway, I may want to buy one too.. am looking at this:

The Zen Neeon. Nice!! =)
So Miss Ali.. consider the other options first eh!!
Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative. Creative.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home